skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- I'm always on a diet, in the middle of one, thinking about one, starting one. I'm also not very successful at sticking to one. Maybe stomach stapling would help.
- I love hot toast with peanut butter and banana. I'm sure that's on the weight watchers list.
- It's driving me crazy that Mike (my husband) can not EVER shut the wardrobe door when he is finished. It's just not too much to ask is it? When you leave the wardrobe/dressing room, SHUT THE DOOR!
- Mike and I live in the same house as our Daughter, Son in Law and 2 grandsons. F
or sure, it's not always peaceful and it's not without its stresses and strains but nothing beats the sounds of a little fist knocking on the bedroom door, calling Nana, Nana. - I love my job. I work with a bunch of terrific people and although we work hard all day long we have a heck of a lot of fun. I've never worked anywhere before where there is so much friendship. Maybe it's because there are only 9 of us, maybe it's just that for the first time in my work life I have found a group of people who really click together, (surprising seeing as the youngest is 20 and the oldest is 65), maybe it's because we work in an old house and spend time hanging out at the breakfast bar, maybe it's because everyone feels that there is nothing wrong in stopping occasionally for a break and a laugh, maybe it's because we work in a family business and we are all treated like family. Whatever it is it doesn't need to be analysed, just enjoyed.
1 comment:
I didn't know you had a blog!!!
I'll pass the link to your hubby so he can read thathe needs to shut the wardrobe door! lol.
nic
Post a Comment