Thursday, March 30, 2006



Look where I was last night

What a fun night we had at the Civic Theatre watching Dirty Dancing. Wooohooo I have never seen muscles as good as Josef Brown the lead dancer. He was the lead dancer of the Sydney Dance Company and not only can he dance but he has THE best bod!! If you get a chance to go along don't hesitate, run on down and pick up some tickets. Such a fun show with great dancing, singing and music and the sets were amazing. The show just sizzles with energy the entire time. I had the time of my life!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow sounds like fun and who doesn't love dirty dancing? Glad to see your blogging, not that I have checked lately, you know how life gets in the way.Hope you have a great weekend.
Fiona

Unknown said...

Didn't know you had a blog faye but hopped over from your daughters.
Belated congradulations on the design team way to go.
Lucky you Seeing Stevie Nicks I own all her records but of course no longer listen to them from my teen years.
Looking forward to doing a class with you at Scrap camp.
BTW love your blog banner and colours.

lianne said...

I'd love to go, I've heard it's awesome.