Inspired by a Quote

This week I've been working on a layout that was inspired by an Oprah Winfrey quote on Ali Edwards Happiness Blog. I had made a couple of decisions this week that probably didn't sit to well with others and when I read this I thought, yep, it's OK to do that. So I scrapped it - the quote, not the decision. I'm not a huge OW fan but I sure love this quote.
5 comments:
Faye, that is such a wonderful quote. Isn't it funny how you see something that means a lot to you when you are in the midst of a tricky situation. I felt the same way with Rhonna Farrers 21 day challenge this time round - the quotes she is using really spoke to me which definitely encouraged me to do the challenge for the first time ever. I hope your decision works out the way you want it to.
Love that quote! Thanks for sharing it.
that is amazing, faye! hope all is well with you and your family!
xo
Love this Faye...very cool!
Hi ya Faye. Great to find you on your blog. Love the LO. Cool journalling with all the different colours. And I'm with you on being an OW fan. That's one of my goals to meet her one day. Hmmmm. LOL.
Post a Comment