Saturday, July 15, 2006

Kiwi DareDevils



A couple of weeks ago I woke to an inbox that had an email from Lianne "how would you like to join a group of incredibly talented ladies and be part of a NZ Dare blog?" What fun, would I ever, definitely, Count me in!!! so No. 8 Wired, the Kiwi DareDevils blog was born and its been a lot of fun already. Go check it out and come join in. Here's my first Dare - Virgin on the Ridiculous.

Riley showing his softer side, actually I think he was laughing away under that hat, surrounded by 100 stickers and 55 buttons. It was a bit more of a challenge than I originally thought it would be to add so many stickers wihout it Virgin on the Ridiculous. Give it a go, I DARE YOU!

3 comments:

Lara said...

such a fantastic idea Faye! Loving the title too - No. 8 wired

Lynda said...

Stunning Faye, and love the idea of a Kiwi challenge website. Looking forward to taking part.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS - did you ever make good use of every word sticker you could find!!! GREAT look! Linda