Xmas Cards
Sometimes CK provides me with inspiration from the most unexpected source. Last night I received my December CK
I was sitting covering chipboard from which I was going to create my 2006 xmas tree decoration xmas cards. I had the chipboard, a Basic Grey Blitzen Matchbook Kit and not much else.
On page 32 of CK there was an advert for SEI doodley-doo holiday papers, with perfect little xmas presents and on page 163 a layout with a stylisted xmas tree that really caught my eye. Who needs the real thing. Good old kiwi inginuity kicked in and before I knew it, voila, my card was done.
Do you know they really do say that in France? That really suprised me. I thought it was something we just said in other parts of the world, but they really do say "voila"
14 comments:
Go faye I was looking for christmas insparation and you never fail to amaze me. I'm pretty sure that it was you who did the cool crismas crakers and tins last year.
Fantastic idea Faye. They look awsome.
Tiggercat
That looks awesome Faye!
Those are FANtastic Faye. Lucky lucky people that get cards from you :-)
Oh Faye they are so wonderful! Isn't it great when inspiration strikes?
They are gorgeous. I really love the pressies.
yeah they are wonderful and I agree being on your Christmas card list would be awesome.
fiona
Yum! What a great idea!
What a wonderful idea. Thanks Faye :)
Great cards Faye, what a neat idea.
Thanks so much for an awesome weekend. And very happy with the layout I did in your class!! Hope you get a bit of rest now that excitement is all over. Really lovely to meet you in real life and have a giggle.
Tracey :}
Love it!
Love it!
Just stopping by to say THANK YOU for an awesome class @ scrapcamp Faye. Absolutely loving distressing my pps now & I've even done some handstitching on other layouts now - but I'm dying for my SIL to give me back her sewing machine ;o)
Post a Comment