Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Denise Dorrance Cartoons

OK, life at work at the moment is just tooo boring so I've been surfing. Bad girl I know. Came across this blog. Really great cartoons, go take a look. Denise Dorranceand don't you just love this bag. I've been reading a lot again lately, like 2 or 3 books a fortnight from the library. OK, I guess not quite so much but a lot for me. I would like this bag to carry my books. 8 miles of books - I really LIKE that statement.


And here is the co-ordinating blanket, called the Faye Blanket in Brown Plaid, which costs $180.
Just look at this, a blanket named after me. I wonder if I can ask for royalties! :-)
and that is US dollars so I do not come cheap!!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

LOL - that cartoon is brilliant! I use my CC2006 bag for my library books :)