NZ DareDevils Dare 17
This week's Dare was to be inspired by a 70's Album cover. I really liked this one from Van Halen. Very plain and simple but it immediately made me think of a way to scrap several photos I had of Mark and Riley in the garden. Mark is passing his love of gardening onto Riley and Riley is often out with a little spade in hand digging away, chattering on about digging and growing and what's going to happen next. I think this is one of the most wonderful gift you can give to a child.
2 comments:
look at you girl; blogging! Cool dare, I like what you did with it.
Hi Faye,
Did you know that Stampin' Up! are coming to New Zealand? There's a free open night in Ellerslie, Auckland tomorrow night that I thought you might be interested in. You can go to www.stampinup.com to find out more info and register.
Post a Comment