Art Journal Week 12

The prompt this week is: 'i believe'...something big, something small...something you believe in.
The Power of Positive Thinking. Makes me know that one day I WILL win Lotto, one day I WILL be mortgage free, one day I WILL be able to give up work, one day I WILL be thinner, one day I WILL live in Paris for 3 months then Italy for the next 3, one day WE WILL finish all the work outside and be able to have a weekend off.
The background paper for this one is from a seviette on the table at last night's dinner. I'm loving the cool serviettes at the moment. Everytime I pick one up at a dinner table I find myself putting it in my bag.
4 comments:
Wow, what a great card!!
Awesome card and great serviette!
Fiona
gorgeous card!!!!
your card is fantastic!! I believe that too!!
Post a Comment