Week 18 - Nature
Pretty simple this week. My thoughts on nature - Nature is Art. This is a photo of a once scruffy area that I used to see outside my front door when we lived in Sylvia Road, Northcote about 3 years ago. One Saturday I woke up and decided to do something with the pavers that I had stacked against the garage. I hot footed it to Placemakers and bought a few of the smaller ones, phoned Mark (son in law) and asked if he could come and help me lift the bigger ones, laid them all down then added pumice all around. Naturally the garden centre had just the perfect cyclinder for the middle. The little hedge is Tucrium. When Mike arrived home from work, Viola! All done. A little piece of ART in the garden.
7 comments:
Art from Nature ;), looks good !!, nice card ! by the way I love the banner on your weblog !!
Great picture and a great card!!
cool card nice garden
I was so impressed with your cards that I went back and had a look through. I really like your style. I love Grand Designs too :)
Well it shouldn't really surprise me that you created such a masterpiece in the garden as your work is always fantastic. great job on the garden and card.
Fiona
Beautiful card and sentiment!
OH, I love this one, and I love the bird card as well!
Post a Comment