Found this cool site for Posters
Right here. Like this one which reminds me of Megan. Just because scrapbook wise she is having a great year. She is a member of several design teams and just appointed to the Up 2 Scrap Elite team for 2008. I'm so proud of what she has achieved this year. It is definitely her year.
and this one because it reminds me of those long ago school days when we used to sit in class at a typewriter with a bib which covered the keys and tied around our neck (so we couldn't see the keys) and that's how I learnt to touch type. There's some pretty good inspiration on that site for scrapbookers. Go take a look.
2 comments:
Hi Faye,
Just wanted to drop by & say CONGRATULATIONS on the Scrapbook Studio DT position :o)
Oh I LOVE that poster!!! I think I might have to use that on a layout :o)
Post a Comment