Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Inspiration

Sometimes comes from the strangest places. I find it helps to look in Design Magazines, (you know House & Garden type mags which I just love and always have a pile on the coffee table to browse through) catalogues and design stores and websites. Through Ali Edward's blog I've also discovered this flickr group Inspiration Boards. I've sort of got one of these by my desk, it tends to get a bit overfull at times with photos and layout ideas and swap pins, but I'm going to try and keep it more current for the rest of the year so that I can actually see what I have added. I particularly like this one Cosas de mi escritorio even though I can't understand a word of it. LOL, the colours and the cool building and interiors just really caught my eye.

Of course if you look at Ali's blog you'll see that she has the coolest board ever. and if you have never heard of flickr run along and check it out but make sure you have plenty of time to browse. There are some amazing images.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this inspiration board sounds interesting Faye, thanks for the link will start to follow it a bit more :)