My, oh my! Your garden looks so good now. The plants are coming on and that wall looks so great. The stones on the steps really finish it off! Do you think you could help with 3 acres? Congratulations!
Wow Faye, your garden looks amazing! I'm so jealous! =) Just beautiful and love the boys fort too! I was going to comment on that when I saw these photos. We hope to get one built for our kids in the spring after we finish our second garage... ugh. lol
The greatest part ofourHAPPINESSdepends on ourDISPOSITIONnot our circumstances. – Martha Washington.
5 - This is your life, your one-and-only-life, and you don’t want to miss any part of it So, what is it going to be? you decide. Starting today, you can make the next five years the most exciting, satisfying, productive and amazing year of your life so far- or just another five years”
2 comments:
My, oh my! Your garden looks so good now. The plants are coming on and that wall looks so great. The stones on the steps really finish it off! Do you think you could help with 3 acres? Congratulations!
Wow Faye, your garden looks amazing! I'm so jealous! =) Just beautiful and love the boys fort too! I was going to comment on that when I saw these photos. We hope to get one built for our kids in the spring after we finish our second garage... ugh. lol
Post a Comment