Saturday, January 31, 2009

Domino Magazine

I woke up this morning to an email from one of my favourite american design magazines in the last couple of years announcingthat it is no more due to lack of advertising. One of our neighbours is a flight steward and he would bring me home a copy from the States and I found one in my xmas stocking from megan, she had found somewhere here to buy it, now it is no more. I will miss it, but more I will miss their blog. There was a lot of inspiration there. both for ideas around the house and scrapbooking.

Part of their email said Looking back at the manifesto we published in the premiere issue, the first tenet of domino is still the truest: Home should make you happy.

So I better get outside and help Mike lay some sleepers for our boardwalk and at least keep one person happy today.


No comments: