So.....I got a call
After sending off my entry I decided to just forget about it for a while. March still seemed some time away, although now we are in double figures for February I'm sure it'll come around fast. So, on Saturday afternoon, it was stinking hot and I was just about to head into the pool with the boys to cool off when the phone rang.
The line was a bit echoey (not sure if that is a word) but that can happen on our phone so I just said Hello and waited. Next thing an american voice. When you have submitted to a US mag or website that american accent is just the sweetest sound. The voice introduced herself as Jen the owner of ScrapsAhoy and then another voice, Annie. They both just chatted away for a bit, how you doing, what time is it, what's the weather like and me thinking, yeah, come on, get on with it. Until Jen said how thrilled they were that I had submitted and they were blown away by my entry and very much wanted me to come on board.
Wooohhoooo for me!! Of course I said, well I'll have to think about it! LOL Yeah right (another good one for the Tuis billboard) said nothing of the sort but yes please, thank you very much, how cool and how cool that you have taken the time to phone.
SO, it's all been announced, it's official, I am now a member of the ScrapsAhoy Crew with all the fun and work that goes with being a member of such a great Crew. I am re-energised, re-inspired and raring to go. Bring it on!!
9 comments:
Congratulations to you FAYE
Good on you for entering and great news at being chosen as part of the team. Still hope your not too famous to lol about with us plebs who scrap to chat!
Megs from Waiuku
finally a few updates!!!!! Big Congrats! You've got to share at TCC.
Yay! Good on you Faye :) You do great stuff so it is well deserved!
Wow big congrats Faye, its very exciting news
Michelle (chch)
Congrats Faye - glad to see you got your mojo back. And I love ya latest work! Well deserved.
CONGRATS FAYE!!! That is so awesome and so well deserved!!!!!! WOO HOO!
YEAH! I heard through the grapevine that you might have some good news so I had to come see what it was!!!! YEAH!!! This should be a super fun journey - you do need to come on over to TCC though and give us the scoop!
YEAH girl!!! Sooooo super thrilled to have you onboard!!!! Major congrats and hugs! Syb
congrats Faye on your new DT - very exciting!!!
SA is a great site + got some very groovy talent on there.
{i'm a lurker on there}
Have fun getting your class ready for CC.
Rach
Post a Comment