Friday, October 06, 2006

Dare 9


Was to use the colour combination of orange and green. Now it just happens that orange/green/purple are the colours that I like to use all the time so this was right up my alley. I also love Lavender, lavender is purple. Perfect. There is some journalling going on this page somewhere as well, about how every garden I have created always has lavender. This photo was taken in my garden at Mandica Place. When we moved to Mandica Place several years back I had a big hedge of lavender and Mike's mum said to me, I can't imagine you living in a house that doesn't have lavender in the garden. It's one of the nice things I remember about her. So, at the moment, no lavender, but it's there in my garden plan in my head. I just need to get it past the committee and into the ground. I'm pretty sure this layout was inspired by Kelli Crowe. She has the coolest layout in the 2ps garden this month and I was looking at it just before I started this. Love her Art.

No comments: