Elsie's 52 challenges
Did anyone buy Elsie's book and now has it sitting on a shelf thinking it wasn't really for me and I'll probably not look at it again. If so, here's your chance to sell it!!! :-) I would like to buy the book but I'm thinking that $42 is pretty expensive and there's bound to be a ton of people out there who, like me, bought the book because they just had to have it and now hardly ever look at it. If you have one and you would like to sell it for a 2nd hand price I'd love to hear from you.
2 comments:
LOl I saw one on trademe when I was looking for $42 buynow .. I was wondering how many people were selling on as well. Good luck!
nic
sorry, it's one I check out regularly whenever I'm stuck for an idea - hope you can get it.... it has so much in it - even if you don't love the style - the challenges are great for taking on board & going with the flow :-)
Post a Comment