Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Emily's challenge

Week 10
our prompt is: 'note to self' - write a little note to yourself, whatever that may be!

Journalling on the back reminds me that no matter what happens in my life, highs, lows, laughter, tears, it is important to remember that I matter!

Week 11
this week's challenge is : your initial...

The Letter "F" actually it's not too bad as an initial. It has a long bit and 2 shorts that you can tie things to or add things on. It's not the initial that I mind, it is the name. My parents had 4 children. Anne, Gail, Faye and Allen. How boring is that. All my adult life I have longed for a name that was different, more exciting. For a long time I said I would change my name to Kate but somehow I just never found the courage. Then I did some research on my name and discovered that it was french in origin. Somehow it didn't seem quite so boring after that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cards Faye! Awesome!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool I was waiting to see what you did with the intial F!!
That is preety cool. Beautiful work on the other one as well.
Fiona

Megan R said...

Very cool cards. I like the rubons on the F. I will have to have a look at these in real life!!