Monday, March 19, 2007

More knitting


I am becoming addicted! I started knitting these cute little cell phone cases in the weekend and now I'm having trouble doing anything else. They are fun to knit though and both the young girls at work like them. I have one on Trade Me, not sure that it will sell. Maybe I can give up work and stay home and knit cell phone covers - or maybe not.
Seemed like a long day today. Daylight saving finished in the weekend and this morning my body woke up and thought YES back to normal. At 6 I was wide awake and raring to go. I miss the light nights but I really like it when daylight saving finishes. I hope it is not changed.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Faye, those are really cute! Knitting seems to the "it" thing..but I haven't seen any cell phone cases!