Life has been ridiculously busy
and that's my excuse for not updating a bit more often. Also I think that will be the title to my journal that I am going toTRY and start creating following the guidelines on here. I'm not even sure of her name, but I just found her blog while looking at another site. She is a DT member for Cupcake Scrapshop. Isn't that a cute name. Cute stuff too. I wish I could afford to buy some of these Kits that are out there. A great idea to have it all turn up on your doorstep all nicely matched and cool looking.
Found it her name Lucrecer Braxton. Cool stuff she does, definitely, I like her style and the idea behind her ideas. She's a bit different. Have you noticed how everyone is making Flickr sites to share their stuff lately? So of course there is a flickr site for Art Slam. So another journal here we come. Anyone care to share the journey?
I'm getting behind with my Emily cards but have vowed to catch up this weekend AND I have discovered 6 x 12 size. Why did we not this of this before? Loving this size. I bought a new 6 x 12 album at NZ Scrapbook last week and created 4 layouts on Saturday night before I knew what had happened. Loving that size. Hee is my latest for the Dare Blog. Jump on in and try this one. Everyone has scraps. It was fun to fossick around in my drawer and use some of my scraps that haven't seen the light of day for years, some since way back in 2002.
1 comment:
Great to see you post! Don't worry we are all busy these days and like you I am way behind on Emily's cards. So need to catch up.
Love your use of scraps. Love how you still have so much on the page.
Fiona
Post a Comment