Catch up with my Emily cards
I did a big catch up with my Emily cards last night so thought I would share them. I really enjoy just sitting among the bits and pieces of my stash and creating these cards. I'm going to really miss them at the end of the year.
Week 34 - Funny Ha Ha. This just had to be about my laugh. Honestly, the number of times I've been glared at or poked in the ribs (usually by Mike) about how loud I am laughing, isn't worth talking about. Maybe people should just think, wow, she's got a great sense of humour, she's enjoying that. As the years have gone on, if I am with other people, I just don't laugh anymore the way I would like to. I find that quite sad.

Week 33 - create the card in 10mins. It was surprising how quickly that time went by, especially as I was busy moaning about my day at work while sitting with friends at a crop, that sure helps time fly. Used a piece of serviette and some Queen & Co stuff that was sitting in front of me at the time.

Week 32 - Quiet. Something I very rarely have these days and boy do I enjoy it when I do.
Week 31 - No regrets. It is hard going at the moment. 2 properties to pay for and looking at a little do up, 2 bedroom unit which I think we could make some money on, so maybe a 3rd mortgage. But I have no regrets. In a few years time it will all be worth it.
Week 30 - Count your Blessings This was not hard. I have plenty of them. Another 10 on the back of the card.
Dare 29 - Perfection. What more could you want.

2 comments:
Wow......great cards!!!!!!
that is so what I need to do, catch up on my cards. I did try the ohter week but only really managed to get one and half done!
Your cards are awesome, love how you get so much onto the little space. Oh and don't hold back your laugh, enjoy the moment as you want to.
Post a Comment