Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's a RED sort of day

You know, I thought that having 3 weeks holiday over christmas would mean that I would start the New Year feeling relaxed and life would slow down some. Not so. Here it is the 2nd to last day of February 08 and I feel like I am once again racing through the year. The Great Wall of Greenhithe is looking fabulous, and the garden is starting to take shape. We have a flagpole! something I have always wanted and I love it. I'll add some photos in the weekend but just wanted to add this post as today seems like a great red day to me and there are some great red images out there in the big wide world. Here are just a few of them that I'm loving today.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Yeh your back!!!! and I can so relate to the scrapping thing I haven't really done any this year. I think one page but at least you are still creating.
Love those images,red is just so striking!