Monday, March 03, 2008

Words of Wisdom

The Unit we spent all that time lovingly doing up, has not sold, so we have made the decision to keep it for a couple of years, find a tenant and move on. Deep down I'm disappointed that it didn't sell and I still really don't understand why it hasn't. It really is a lovely place. There are plenty of people out there who love it and want to buy it, but really what they want is for us to GIVE it to them - and that is never going to happen. So, I'm becoming asset rich and cash poor when really I would like to have been cash rich. LOL. It's amazing how much the property market has slowed in Auckland and typically since we put our place on the market. I'm not unhappy though. Although it will definitely be a bit of a struggle for us to add another long term mortgage payment to our dwindling cash resources I believe that we have a good property and in the end we will come out on top.

So I am going to "listen" to the words on the poster above, be open to the challenge and move on.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

I was wondering how you had got on with your cute little property, sorry to hear it hadn't sold but glad to see there is another option fo you to take.