Concert Fever
OK, I know this is not the most amazing photo in the world (but do you see how the lights appear to be music notes, I think that is pretty cool) but here is my only photo from Tuesday night when I had 11th row seats to listen/watch/boogie on down to the fabulously talented Matchbox 20. Mike's photography skills in taking photos at concerns with a mobile obviously needs improvement. Cool concert though, we had a ball. It made me remember how cool live concerts are and how we should try to go more often.
One thing that was pretty funny. I've now lived through concerts where you held up and swayed with candles, held up and swayed with a lighter and now held up and swayed with a mobile phone. I thought that was a classic, everyone held up their mobile phones and the light shone around. Kinda looked quite cool too.
1 comment:
I think it's a great photo - and I'm glad you had fun :-)
Post a Comment