Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Birthday Flag

Typically, the wind did not co-operate on Wednesday. It was Mike's birthday so he became the first person to have the birthday flag flown in his honour. I bought the flag on Amazon for next to nothing and had it shipped to Shanna in LA. Thanks Shanna!! For some reason Amazon doesn't let me ship direct. It's another thing I should check out. I am loving our flagpole.

3 comments:

Erilyn said...

Cool idea for the birthday flag! Can you get books from Amazon?Also love your cricketing fellows hiding there in the garden!

My name is Shanna said...

Love it!! I am so glad that you were able to get that flag and I was quite happy to slip it off to you. No worries.

Just finished a Love Potion Tim. Favorite Tims are gone (fudge), only a few Crunchies left, so opened the Tims. Wondering if I should just polish them off tonight with a tall glass of milk so that I am not tempted tomorrow? lol Nah, will pace myself as promised.

Hugs and luv, Kate.

Shanna

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy Birthday Mike!
Cute flag.

Lisa