Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hometown Tourist

I saw on Nic's blog a post about a challenge that Kelly Goree had on her blog to go out and be a tourist in your own town. Although I always think of Greenhithe as more of a village than a town I had fun this morning after my walk driving around taking photos of just some of the usual things I see in my "town" every day. Nothing spectacular but just everyday sights that I enjoy, like the new gates and boardwalk in the park and how you can now walk through the pony club and into the park. Then I spent the day of and on creating this layout for The Sketchbook Friday night challenge. The challenge was to use strips, polka dots and a flower. At first I thought maybe it was pretty weird place to put the flower but in the end I figured it sort of suits.

3 comments:

Kelly Goree Photography said...

This is such a gorgeous LO! Thank you for taking part in my little challenge. Ok, now I think I'm having to go and scrap my own pictures from the day :)

ali said...

I love the layout Faye! Awesome job! Love the polka dots and flower! Very whimsical!

Angie said...

great layout- i tried clicking on the page so i could see the photos up close, but it didn't work. i'd love to see your hometown!