Tuesday, February 10, 2009

52 Questions

I've been playing along with Emily Falconbridge again. A couple of years back she posted a prompt every week and we created art works on a pack of cards. This year it is called 52Q and I decided to make mine on roladex cards so that I could display them on my roladex. (I always knew that I bought that for something). Anyway here are my first 5 weeks of cards. It's a little project every week that I am loving.
Q5 How do I feel today?

Q4. When I look into my eyes I c

Q3. Do you believe in faries?
Q2. Am I afraid of change?
Q1. My wishes for 2009
The answers to all the questions are on the back of the cards. Have you noticed, like I just have that I am addicted to those little sticker letters. Maybe that will be my goal for 52 weeks to incorporate them on each card. It won't be hard, they are my favourite thing these days.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

hey great to see you back in the blogging world, not that I have been keeping tabs lately, gee I haven't even looked at scrapbooking for goodness knows how long. Your new Years sounded great, hope your car is going well and I agree if you ever move you have to take your pool that photo is classic. I so wish we had a pool.

Kaileysmom said...

love the rolodex cards, I may have to join you, i need something to get me back in the grove, I've been working too much. Your cards are awesome. Lisa