SWIM TIME
We are heating the pool. OMG I'm a bit worried about the cost!! EEEkkk!! will probably add hundreds to the power bill but what the heck, once in your life you've got to bite the bullet and to heck with the cost! I might not be saying that in a couple of weeks time when the bill actually comes in. One of the things I really love about this place is the pool, we have great fun in it in the summer. As soon as the weather started to get a bit warmer last week Connor & Riley wanted to be in so this weekend we decided to heat it up a little. I'm hoping by this afternoon it will have warmed up because I have promised Connor that we will swim. I'm thinking that might have been a bit rash!! I'll let you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment