The end of week one
brought a great result on the weight loss wagon. At the end of week 1 I am minus 1.9. Feel good about that and funnily enough a little better in myself as well. Funny to say that I know but I do feel a little less fat so that's a good result. I have walked around 20ks the past week and I'm sure that does help tighten everything up. I was out of bed and on the road at 6 this morning. It's no hardship when the morning is as beautiful as it was this morning. On to week 2.
On the scrapbooking front I've been looking at a lot of layouts on line, looking for inspiration and I'm feeling a little stirring of interest so that can only be good. I am on my own for the rest of this week as Mike is down in Gisborne so I'll spent some more time looking and who knows by the weekend things could be looking up.
3 comments:
Wow, thats pretty amazing, but then you are good at losing weight when you want to! I have lost 1.5 in the last month...ho hum, I guess mine is coming off slowly!!
wahoo go faye good loss i know what you mean about where did 09 go must catch up sometime soon work just takes over my life glad to know all is well on your side of the city . 2010 is my healthy year too 09 was a bit backwards lol
big hugs to you
donna :)
Post a Comment