A new Day, a New Year, a New Me
Where did 2009 go?? It just flew by and here we are in 2010, This is going to be my year for getting fit and loosing weight. At work we have named 2010 The Year of the Lettuce. We have signs on our desks, lots of inspirational and motivating messages around and lots of support from each other. My blog is going to have a new heading very shortly, we are shaking off the 00s and heading into the tens with new vigour and enthusiasm, putting my best foot forward. I tried to keep up with Emma's 52Q last year and I will get them finished as this year goes by. Another vow is to start scrapbooking a bit more. I am nearly through my 365 album but I think that detracted from my scrapbooking so instead this year I am going back to using one of Cathy's weekly tags once a week, to journal my journey through this year and I am going to try and do some actual layouts with the hundreds of photos I have from last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment